Imran Khan, director of the Campaign for Science and Engineering the UK, said he expected cuts of up to 30 percent in science investment.
What does CaSE stand for?
CaSE stands for Campaign for Science and Engineering (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CaSE
We have 234 other meanings of CaSE in our Acronym Attic
- Club Autos Sport Défi Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Asian Sustainable Development Information Network
- Common Approach to Software Development and Maintenance
- Computer Assistance Development Office
- Centre for the Advancement of Sustainable Development Partnerships
- California Student Debt Resource and Awareness Project (San Diego, CA)
- Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchanges
- Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise (UK)
- California Attorneys, Administrative Law Judges and Hearing Officers in State Employment (union)
- Campaign Against Stevenage Expansion
- Canadian Association for Sound Ecology
- Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Case Studies in Engineering Education
- Catholic Schools of Eau Claire (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Cellular Ammunition Storage Equipment (gaming)
- Center for Advanced Studies In Engineering (Pakistan)
- Center for Aerospace Safety Education
- Center for Architecture, Science and Ecology (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; New York)
- Center for Social and Economic Research (Poland)
- Center for the Advanced Study of the Environment