Campaign for Our Children Touts the Benefits of Marriage to Older Teens and Promotes Abstinence Among Tweens and Young Teens BALTIMORE, Nov.
What does CFOC stand for?
CFOC stands for Campaign for Our Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFOC
We have 3 other meanings of CFOC in our Acronym Attic
- Carolina Field Owners Association (Rock Hill, SC)
- Cash Flow from Operating Activities
- Central Florida Officials Association (sports)
- Chief Financial Officer's Act of 1990
- Chief Fire Officers’ Association (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Fire and Rescue National Framework)
- Conselho Federal da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil
- Chief Financial Officer Branch (Health Canada)
- Clinical Faculty Office Building (University of Michigan)
- Core Financial and Other Business Systems Support Center
- Chemical Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Canadian Farm Operator Cohort (database)
- Caring for Our Children (health care)
- Center Focus
- Chief Financial Officers Council
- Compagnie Française de l'Orient et de la Chine (French: French Company of the East and China)
- Contractor Fin Opener Crank
- Centre for Our Common Future
- Chief Fire Officer Designation
- California Federation of Dog Clubs (est. 1990)
- Central Florida Obedience Dog Club, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
``In the past, abstinence was a joke,'' said Bronwyn Mayden, executive director of Campaign for Our Children, which promotes abstinence.
BALTIMORE -- Campaign for Our Children (CFOC), a nonprofit group established in 1987 to promote adolescent preventive-health issues, is a key sponsor of the upcoming Male Teen Summit, "Lessons from Life.