Chippewa Valley Campaign for Liberty invites you to participate in a complimentary workshop "Identity Theft and its Devastating Impact.
What does CFL stand for?
CFL stands for Campaign for Liberty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFL
We have 199 other meanings of CFL in our Acronym Attic
- Caring for Kids Initiative (Minneapolis, MN)
- Center for Fast Kinetics Research (University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Florida Koi Show
- Central Florida Kayak Trips
- Columbia Financial of Kentucky
- Cadet Flight Leader
- Calcaneofibular Ligament (physiology)
- Calibrated Focal Length
- California Federation of Labor
- Call Failure (Signal)
- Can't Find Love
- Canadian Federation of Labour
- Canadian Football League
- Capacitated Facility Location
- Captain/Colonel for Life (military slang for someone who is unlikely to be promoted)
- Cargo Force Limited (shipping; UK)
- Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Catholic Forensic League
- Ceasefire Line
- Center for Ledelse (Danish: Center for Leadership)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A national advocacy group pushing Paul's ideas, called the Campaign for Liberty, rose from his campaign and raised $6.
In a statement released through his Campaign for Liberty organization, Paul assured supporters that "Fed transparency will be the cornerstone of my efforts as subcommittee chairman.
Paul's Campaign for Liberty president John Tate, "enough of an out of control Fed, enough of runaway government spending, and enough of the secretive Federal Reserve practices that won't even allow us to know where our money is going.
On March 29, Campaign for Liberty staff member Steve Bierfeldt was stopped and subjected to harassing search and questioning by law enforcement at the St.
based Campaign for Liberty, a nationwide grassroots organization formed to highlight neglected but common-sense principles and reinsert them into the American political conversation through issue education and grassroots mobilization.
Impressive as the rally was, even more portentous may have been the 600 activists who turned out for training put on by Paul's new organization, the Campaign for Liberty, in the days before.
He expects members of the Campaign for Liberty to "make our presence felt at every level of government" through lobbying and through identifying and supporting candidates who will run "against the empty suits the party establishments offer the public.