The Campaign for California Families is arguing that the state's sweeping domestic-partner law is the same as marriage, but the courts aren't buying it.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for Campaign for California Families
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Clackamas County Environmental Youth Corps (Oregon)
- Center for Coastal Environments of Yellow Sea (Inha University; South Korea)
- Cabot, Cabot and Forbes (real estate development firm)
- California Community Foundation
- Call Centre Forum (various locations)
- Call Control Functions (3GPP)
- Caltech Christian Fellowship
- Camera Consultantilor Fiscali (Romanian: Chamber of Tax Consultants)
- Camion Club de France (French vintage vehicle association)
- Camion-Citerne Feux de Forêts (French: Forest Fire Tanker Truck)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For all that, he was castigated as a ``social engineer'' by conservative groups like the Campaign for California Families.
``Instead of helping his cause, Mayor Newsom has set back the same-sex marriage agenda and laid the foundation for the pro-marriage movement to once and for all win this battle to preserve traditional marriage,'' said Staver, who represents Campaign for California Families, which filed one of several lawsuits challenging the gay marriages.
This is a great day for the law, for our republic, and for marriage between a man and a woman as the foundation of our civilization,'' said Randy Thomasson, executive director for Campaign for California Families, the lead plaintiff in the California Supreme Court case.
The Campaign for California Families held a news conference in downtown Los Angeles, and convened a second later in Santa Ana, to discuss its legal efforts to offset challenges to the state ban on same-sex marriages.
The press conference against the bill was organized by the Campaign for California Families, whose members are conducting what they call the Marriage Protection Media Tour of 23 cities across California.