The Campaign Against Criminalising Communities said the protest was timed to coincide with today's High Court sitting, when lawyers will urge the House of Lords to review the controversial law.
What does CAMPACC stand for?
CAMPACC stands for Campaign against Criminalising Communities (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Council on America's Military Past
- Court Auto Moto Passion (French automobile club)
- Crash Avoidance Metrics Partnership
- Cross-Age Mentoring for Peace
- Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate
- Cycling Across Missouri Parks
- Califon Area Merchants and Professionals Association (Califon, NJ)
- Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority (India)
- Customer and Model Profit Analysis
- Continuing A Majority Party Action Committee
- Chemical Ammunition Package Transporter
- Computer-Aided Mission Preparation At Airbase Level
- Character, Ability to repay, Margin of Finance, Purpose, Amount, Repayment terms, and Insurance (bank lending model)
- Character, Ability, Means, Purpose, Amount, Repayment, and Interest (bank lending model)
- Character, Ability, Means, Purpose, Amount, Repayment, Insurance & Interest, Commission, Extras (lending mnemonic)
- Computer-aided Multivariate Pattern Analysis System
- Combined Assessment of Motor Performance and Behaviour
- Cyprus Association of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
- Compliance Assessment and Media Programs Division (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Campaign for Popular Education (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demonstration outside Belmarsh was backed by a number of groups including the Campaign Against Criminalising Communities, the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain, theGreen Party of England and Wales, and the Stop the War Coalition.
Around 100 protesters gathered outside Belmarsh to hear speakers from groups including the Campaign Against Criminalising Communities (CAMPACC), the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain, the Green Party of England and Wales and the Stop the War Coalition.