These include Fort Ruger, Hawaii; Fort Hood, Texas; Camp San Luis Obispo, Calif.
What does CSLO stand for?
CSLO stands for Camp San Luis Obispo (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSLO
We have 1 other meaning of CSLO in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Springs Little League (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Commack South Little League (Long Island, NY)
- Contribuição Social Sobre o Lucro Líquido (Portuguese: Social Contribution on Net Profits; taxation; Brazil)
- Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies
- Center for Spanish Language Media (University of North Texas, Denton, TX)
- Coarsening of Solid-Liquid Mixtures
- College of Surveying and Land Management (Hungary)
- Confocal Scanning Laser Microscopy
- Civilian Senior Leader Management Office (US DoD)
- Child Support Lien Network
- Common Set of Learning Objectives
- Confocal Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (ophthalmology)
- Center for Service-Learning Opportunities in Education
- Center for Speech, Language and Occupational Therapy, Inc. (California)
- Canada Student Loans Program
- Center for Short-Lived Phenomena (1968-1975; Smithsonian Institution)
- Center for the Study of Learning and Performance (Concordia University, Montreal, Canada)
- Colorado Student Loan Program
- Constraints and Language Processing (workshop)
- Cooperative Satellite Learning Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 2003, the Guard held its first live demonstrations of JTEP, at Camp San Luis Obispo and Camp Roberts, both about 50 miles apart.
Jim Estes, supervisor of the Angel Gate program at Camp San Luis Obispo on the Central Coast.
The integrated training exercise, performed by soldiers from the California Army National Guard, was conducted simultaneously at Camp San Luis Obispo and Camp Roberts, near Paso Robles, California.
1 at Camp Roberts, Camp San Luis Obispo and Fort Hunter Liggett, three military bases located in central California.