Byline: The Register-Guard Ceremony honors Sheldon teens Two Sheldon High School juniors will receive Wohelo Awards, the highest national award for youths in Camp Fire USA, during a Grand Council Fire ceremony at 3 p.
What does CFUSA stand for?
CFUSA stands for Camp Fire USA (youth development organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Colony-Forming Unit-Megakaryocyte
- Canal Fulton United Methodist Church (Canal Fulton, OH)
- Cumming First United Methodist Church (Cumming, GA)
- Closed Field Unbalanced Magnetron Sputtering
- Closed Field Unbalanced Magnetron Sputter Ion Plating
- Canadian Forces University Program (University of Manitoba; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Cash Flow Update Program (Suffolk County Community College; Brentwood, NY)
- Community Follow-up Project (medical education)
- Canadian Foundation for Ukrainian Studies (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Colony-Forming Unit Spleen
- Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry
- Community Foundation of Upper St Clair (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Conservative Forum for Unitarian Universalists
- Canadian Federation of University Women
- Commercial Farmers Union of Zimbabwe
- Call For Vote(s) (newsgroup establishment)
- Call Forward Variable (telephone service)
- Cardfight Vanguard (Japanese media franchise)
- Cars Fleury Voyages (French transportation company)
- Cavalry Fighting Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a nationally recognized trainer and consultant and has worked with such organizations as Sea World, the Disney Channel, the Salvation Army, Girl Scouts of the USA, the YMCA, the American Camp Association, Jewish Community Centers, Camp Fire USA, Children's Oncology Camps of America, the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, private and public schools, and others.
25 in Everett to support Camp Fire USA Snohomish County Council as it develops and inspires leadership, responsibility, caring, and confidence among youth in the community.
It's an all-you-can-eat "Brenner" (breakfast for dinner) to raise money for camp scholarships for Camp Fire USA.
Camp Fire USA Camp Fire USA has been a camping program since its inception on the East Coast in 1910.
Application forms for The 2005 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards will be available over the next two months in middle level and high schools, Girl Scout councils, county 4-H offices, American Red Cross chapters, YMCAs, Camp Fire USA councils and member Volunteer Centers of the Points of Light Foundation & Volunteer Center National Network.
Following CPK's tradition of giving back to the communities in which it operates, the Omaha restaurant will donate 100 percent of all pizza sales on Tuesday, May 9, 2006 to Camp Fire USA, which provides safe, supervised after-school programs at 18 sites in underserved neighborhoods of Omaha.
Byline: The Register-Guard Turning 100: While the Boy Scouts and Camp Fire USA celebrate 100 years in 2010, the 98-year-old Girl Scouts celebrates its centennial in 2012.