The younger Lockett was a first-team Walter Camp all-American last fall as a true freshman and has touchdown returns of 96 and 100 yards this season.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Camp All-American (est. 1989)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Caisse Autonome d'Amortissement (French: Autonomous Sinking Fund; Cameroon)
- Calgary Airport Authority (Calgary, Canada)
- California Academy of Audiology
- California Aikido Association
- California Alumni Association (University of California-Berkeley)
- California Apartment Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Aquaculture Association
- California Arbitration Act
- California Arts Advocates
- Camano Arts Association (Stanwood, Washington)
- Canada Airports Act
- Canadian Acoustical Association
- Canadian Authors Association
- Canadian Automobile Association
- Canadian Avalanche Association
- Canadian Aviation Administration
- Canning across America (culinary collective)
- Capital Across America (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Capital Allowances Act (UK)
- Car Audio Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The life of a kicker can change pretty fast," said Weber, voted first-team Associated Press All-American and second-team Walter Camp All-American.
James also was named a Walter Camp all-American on Thursday, adding to his previous honor as a member of the American Football Coaches Association's all-America team.
The Cowboys also had a Walter Camp all-American in sophomore wide receiver Dez Bryant, who has piled up 1,313 yards and 18 touchdown catches this season.
Polamalu and Palmer previously made the Football Writers All-American team, and Polamalu was also a Walter Camp All-American.
Claiborne was a first-team selection on the Walter Camp All-American team and also made the Football Writers Association of America's first team.