Camera-ready art, a video featuring Aziz Ansari and Oxfam America spokespeople are available to the press.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Camera-Ready Art
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- Cache Relative Area
- Calibration Requirements Analysis (US Navy)
- California Reading Association
- California Redevelopment Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Redwood Association
- California Rehabilitation Association - North, Inc.
- California Republican Assembly (est. 1934)
- California Restaurant Association
- Call Routing Apparatus (UK Telecomms)
- Camden Recovery Act (Camden, New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Popular and classic is the colourful, partially serial camera-ready art by Warhol.
For printed materials, the camera-ready art work is e-mailed immediately to the printer or vendor that the bank has selected.
Those items include an advertising stitch-in that stores can customize; camera-ready art for signs, banners and posters; and an easel-backed sign advertising a Have Vacation on Us sweepstakes tie-in.
For instance, most magazines still receive their ads as either camera-ready art or film which needs to be stripped together with other elements before being burned into plates.
Campaign Theme Camera-ready art of the campaign theme, "Camp Gives Kids A World of Good," has been prepared in logo form for inclusion on ACA-produced stationery, literature and promotion pieces.
Then the project was pasted up into camera-ready art by an artist, then color-separated and/or shot with a graphic-arts camera by a color house.
Note to editors: Camera-ready art of Oxfam America Unwrapped items are available upon request.