Cooper recently presented plans to the Camden County Improvement Authority regarding a $117 million capital project at Cooper University Hospital that include a major renovation of existing facilities and substantial new construction that will expand the scope of medical services offered to residents of South Jersey and revolutionize the way the hospital services are organized.
What does CCIA stand for?
CCIA stands for Camden County Improvement Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCIA
We have 33 other meanings of CCIA in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Called In (tech support call logs)
- Customer Care Information
- Customer Care Institute
- Cyclo-Camping International (France)
- Sociedad Española Para El Control de Calidad E Instrumentación, SL (Spanish: Spanish Society for Quality Control and Instrumentation, SL; Barcelona, Spain)
- Chief Controller of Imports and Exports
- Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival
- Chronic Constriction Injury to the Infraorbital Nerve
- California Court Interpreters Association (Encinitas, CA)
- California Crop Improvement Association
- Camera de Comert Industrie si Agricultura
- Canadian Career Information Association
- Canadian Cattle Identification Agency
- Caravan and Camping Industry Association (Australia)
- Carolina Capital Investment Corporation
- Cave Creek Improvement Association
- Central California Interclub Association
- Central Carpet Industries Association (Nepal)
- Certified Claims Inspectors Association
- Certified Crime & Intelligence Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
To get the project turned around, the Camden County Improvement Authority issued bonds backed by GE Capital Corp.
Associated issuers are the Camden County Improvement Authority (NJ), the Delaware Health Facilities Authority, the Miami Health Facilities Authority (FL), the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority, and the North Carolina Medical Care Commission.
Camden County Improvement Authority (NJ) (Cooper Health
Camden County Improvement Authority (NJ) (Cooper Health System Obligated Group Issue) health care redevel proj rev bonds ser 1997
45,000,000 Camden County Improvement Authority Revenue Bonds,
45,000,000 Camden County Improvement Authority, revenue bonds (Catholic Health East), series 2002D;