The Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) was one of the first numerical databases created anywhere in the world and now contains more than 370,000 structures.
What does CSD stand for?
CSD stands for Cambridge Structural Database
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSD
We have 554 other meanings of CSD in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design
- Cocker Spaniel Club of Western Pennsylvania
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Work System
- Centre for the Study of Children Youth and Media (University of London; UK)
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (video game)
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes (game)
- Cabin Services Director
- Cadet Supply Department (UK)
- California School for the Deaf
- Cambridge School District (Wisconsin)
- Campus Sustainability Day (various organizations)
- Canal Satélite Digital (Spanish: Satellite Platform)
- Canonical Signed Digit (computing)
- Canteen Stores Department (Pakistan)
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Carte Système Distribution (French: Map Distribution System)
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- Category Strategy Development
- Catholic School District (Canada)
- Cedarburg School District (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) is a key global source for crystal structures and a major resource for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
1, a comprehensive suite of PC-based modeling and simulation solutions for studying a wide range of materials properties and processes, with the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD), a principal product of the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC).