Newton Series speakers can be purchased direct at Cambridge SoundWorks online (cambridgesoundworks.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Cambridge SoundWorks (audio manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Security Vulnerability Reporting Program
- Canadian Society of Vascular Technology (Ontario, Canada)
- Cash System Value Terminal
- Central Splanchnic Venous Thrombosis
- Cerebral Sinus Venous Thrombosis
- Close-Spaced Vapor Transport
- Customer Support Virtual Team
- Czech Association of Scientific and Technical Societies
- Cutaneous Small Vessel Vasculitis
- Captain Spaulding's World (Groucho Marx)
- Case Worker
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Catalog Services for Web (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Catholic Schools Week
- Center for Social Work (Kosovo)
- Center for Strategic Wargames
- Central and South West Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Centralized Software
- Centre Simon Wiesenthal (French: Simon Wiesenthal Center; international Jewish human rights organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cambridge SoundWorks is a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd (Nasdaq: CREAF).
99 and is available for purchase at Apple Retail Stores, direct from Cambridge SoundWorks online (cambridgesoundworks.
Designed as a docking speaker for the Creative ZEN Vision:M, ZEN V and ZEN V Plus players, the Cambridge SoundWorks PlayDock ZEN is available for immediate purchase.
All twenty-seven Cambridge SoundWorks retail stores located in Northern California and New England participated in the program which was supported by sport celebrity appearances and on air radio ads on the East and West coasts.
The SoundWorks Radio 705's compact size and low price open up new 'listen anywhere' possibilities," said Fred Pinkerton, product manager for Cambridge SoundWorks.
com is the Internet's exclusive e-tailer for Marantz, Celestion and Cambridge SoundWorks, and is an authorized e-tailer for Sony, Onkyo, Infinity, Harman Kardon, JBL, Philips, Samsung, JVC, Panasonic, Aiwa, Kodak and Creative Labs, Inc.
Cambridge SoundWorks is a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd .