Strangely enough, the Cambridge History of Southeast Asia is passed over in quite unjustified silence.
What does CHSEA stand for?
CHSEA stands for Cambridge History of Southeast Asia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Contract Health Service Delivery Area
- Canadian HIV Strain and Drug Resistance Surveillance Program (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Campaign for High School Equity (Washington, DC)
- Center for Higher Secondary Education (Maldives)
- Center for Humanitarian and Social Empowerment (Indonesia)
- Centre Hospitalier St-Eustache (French)
- Certified Hanna Somatic Educator
- Chinook Salmon Embryo (cells)
- Council of Higher Secondary Education (India)
- Cranston High School East (Cranston, RI)
- California High School Exit Examination
- Catholic High School Entrance Examination
- Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Processes (University of Fredericton; New Brunswick, Canada)
- Club Handbol Sant Esteve Sesrovires (Catalan: Sant Esteve Sesrovires Handball Club; Sant Esteve Sesrovires, Catalonia, Spain)
- Canadian Home and School Federation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cargo Hazardous Servicing Facility
- Centre Hospitalier Sud Francilien (French hospital network)
- Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation (Palo Alto, CA)
- Chico High School Foundation (Chico, CA)
- Children's Home Society of Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is on such basic fieldwork as this that Peter Bellwood bases his polished synthesis of the pre-history of the mainland and islands in the first chapter of the Cambridge history of Southeast Asia.