Additionally, Cambridge Enterprise provides specialist surgeries for new companies, one-to-one mentoring by experienced business people, and provides access to seed and venture capital through the Cambridge Enterprise Seed Funds and Cambridge Enterprise Venture Partners.
What does CESF stand for?
CESF stands for Cambridge Enterprise Seed Funds (University of Cambridge; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CESF
We have 5 other meanings of CESF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for European Social and Economic Policy (Belgium)
- Centre Socialiste d'Education Permanente (French: Center for Permanent Socialist Education; Belgium)
- Centro Ecumênico de Serviço à Evangelização e à Educação Popular (Ecumenical Centre for Service and Popular Education; Brazil)
- Culture, Education, Sport and Ethics Program (various organizations)
- Center for Employment Security Education and Research
- Conseil Économique, Social et Environnement Régional (French: Economic, Social and Regional Environment Council)
- Countermeasures: Environmental and Socio-Economic Responses (research project; nuclear energy)
- Center for Social and Economic Strategies (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Centre Européen pour la Surveillance Épidémiologique du SIDA (French)
- Confederation of European Senior Expert Services
- Center for Engineering Systems Fundamentals (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Certificat d'Economie Sociale et Familiale (French)
- Commander, Eastern Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty (University of Michigan)
- Community Educational Services Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Cumulus Extracellular Matrix Stabilizing Factor (cell biology)
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canadian Econometric Study Group
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) Engineering Steering Group (Reston, VA)
- Center for Eukaryotic Structural Genomics