| KUWAIT, March 4 (KUNA) -- The Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) announced on Sunday that it will be taking part in the upcoming 31st annual Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA) executive conference, entitled "CERAWeek 2012, Energy and the Economy: Quest for Growth.
What does CERA stand for?
CERA stands for Cambridge Energy Research Associates
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CERA
We have 52 other meanings of CERA in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Effectiveness Ratio
- Cost Estimate Review (US DoD budget)
- Cost Estimating Relationship
- Crom Equipment Rentals (Gainesville, FL)
- Crop Equivalence Rating
- Cross-over Error Rate (biometrics)
- Cultural Emergency Response (Prince Claus Fund; Netherlands; est. 2003)
- Customer Edge Router (router in the customer network interfacing the provider network)
- Ceramic Dual In-Line Package (semiconductors)
- Common Eliminated Region 1
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority (Canterbury, New Zealand)
- Capital Expenditure from Revenue Account
- Cellule Économique Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Economic Unit; Rhone-Alpes, France)
- Centers of Excellence in Rural America
- Central Electric Railfans' Association
- Central Railroad of Indianapolis
- Centre d'Échanges et de Réflexion pour l'Avenir (French: Center for Trade and Reflection for the Future; est. 2001)
- Centre Européen de Recherche et d'Action sur le Racisme et l'Antisémitisme
- Centre for Education and Research on Aging
- Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The emirate-based Middle East director for the energy advisory group Cambridge Energy Research Associates possesses an undeclared nuclear arsenal.
The Obama administration announced it will open to exploration, but current estimates are still very preliminary, according to IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates (IHS CERA).
CERA Week, sponsored by the Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA) an IHS company, took place from February 9-13 at the Westin Galleria & Oaks Hotel in Houston, Texas.
com A new report by the World Economic Forum and Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA), an IHS company, warns that water resources are rapidly becoming a serious challenge in energy production.
We're going to be burning coal for many years," Fred Krupp, president of the Environmental Defense Fund, said Thursday at an annual conference sponsored by research firm Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA) in Houston, Texas.
In May 2008, a report from Cambridge Energy Research Associates warned that an over-reliance on offshore wind farms to meet European renewable energy targets would further create supply problems and drive up investor costs.
Today, we are seeing the beginning of a powerful response in terms of public policy, technology, consumer behavior and company strategies," Daniel Yergin, chairman of Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA), said in testimony before the US congress in June.