The processing of VISTA's raw images into the astronomically useful calibrated images, which were then used to construct this image, was carried out at the Cambridge Astronomical Survey Unit, a part of the UK's VISTA Data Flow System.
What does CASU stand for?
CASU stands for Cambridge Astronomical Survey Unit (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASU
We have 15 other meanings of CASU in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Adaptive Systems Technology and Optimization Research (Management Sciences Department; University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Corps Airborne Standoff Radar
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Technology Society (est. 1992)
- Canadians against Slavery and Torture in Sudan
- Caring for All Suicide Trauma Survivors (online support group)
- Commercial Activities Study Tracking System
- Computer Abilities Scanning and Training Test
- Council of Australian Secondary Tourism Teachers (South Australia, Australia)
- Center for Advanced Study Tsinghua University (China)
- Converging Approach Standards Technical Working Group
- Carrier Aircraft Service Unit (USN)
- Centrale d'Appels Sanitaires Urgents (Geneva, Switzerland medical emergencies call center)
- Client Advisory Services Unit (Oregon Health Plan)
- College of Arts Student Union (University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Combat Aircraft Service Unit (US DoD)
- Conseiller d'Administration Scolaire et Universitaire (French: School and University Administration Advisor)
- Cooperative Administrative Support Unit (GSA)
- Combat Aircraft Service Unit (Forward)
- Cancer Awareness Saves Unlimited Adult Lives (Wayne County, PA)