Too slow for the SWRDA, which had targeted the Camborne-Pool-Redruth (CPR) area, with a population of around 39,000 in 2001, as one of its priority regeneration areas in Cornwall and announced plans to develop the South Crofty site with industrial units, health and leisure facilities and a new link road, which Baseresult felt would preclude any reopening of the underground workings.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Camborne-Pool-Redruth (Cornwall, UK conurbation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco Products Quick Reference Guide
- CAC (Common Access Card) PIN (Personal Identification Number) Reset (US DoD)
- Calibrated Peer Review
- Calibrated Preemptive Response (riot control)
- Calibration Problem Report
- California Performance Review
- Californians for Pesticide Reform
- Calipers, Pads, Rotors (automotive repair)
- Call Processing Record (Telcordia)