The group, Cambodian Vision in Development, had co-managed a forest conservation and poverty alleviation programme with the US conservation group WildAid, but Jolie terminated the contract with both in December last year to set up an independent Cambodian organisation to administer it.
What does CVD stand for?
CVD stands for Cambodian Vision in Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVD
We have 112 other meanings of CVD in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiovascular Care Unit (hospital division)
- Chevron Valley Credit Union (est. 1935; California)
- Columbia Valley Credit Union (Canada)
- Congers Valley Cottage Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Congers, NY)
- Chippewa Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau (Wisconsin)
- CVC (CAIS Validation Capability) Working Group
- Cree Valley Community Woodlands Trust (UK)
- Cab View Driver (train driving simulation)
- Callendar-Van Dusen (equation)
- Camp Verde (Amtrak station code; Camp Verde, AZ)
- Car Vs. Driver (band)
- Card Verification Device
- Cardiac Valvular Dysplasia, X-Linked
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carte Virtuelle Dynamique (French: Dynamic Virtual Card)
- Casper Van Dien (actor)
- Castro Valley DeMolay (International Order of DeMolay)
- Cavity Drain
- Center for Voting and Democracy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the programme, 300 families will get one cow each to help them earn money, said Mounh Sarath, director of the Cambodian Vision in Development project.