A) I applied to Camberwell College of Arts and in my second year, went on an Erasmus exchange to Germany.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Camberwell College of Arts (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- California College of Ayurveda
- California College of the Arts
- California Commission on Aging (est. 1973)
- California Contractors Alliance
- California Cosmetology Association
- California Counseling Association
- California Culinary Academy (San Francisco)
- Call Center Agent
- Call Centre Association (UK)
- Call Collection Area (Australia)
- Cambridge Center for Analysis (UK)
- Canada Council for the Arts
- Canada Currency Adjustment
- Canadian Camping Association
- Canadian Cartographic Association (est. 1975)
- Canadian Carwash Association
- Canadian Cattlemen's Association
- Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Canadian Cervid Alliance
- Canadian Checker Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University is made up of: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, Chelsea College of Art and Design, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Art.
With Zhao, there are some stable facts, and they seem to be these: An animal rights activist from an early age, he moved to London in 2007 to study at the Camberwell College of Arts, and in 2008 received a grant to photograph the conditions of animals in European zoos and circuses.
These are Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, where Gormley, Conran, Lucian Freud and Gilbert and George trained; Chelsea College of Art and Design, where illustrator Quentin Blake, painter Chris Ofili, and sculptor Anish Kapoor were all students; Camberwell College of Arts, former stamping ground of portraitist Maggi Hambling and painter Howard Hodgkin; and Wimbledon College of Art, where children's illustrator and author Raymond Briggs and artist Peter Doig honed their skills.
Henderson, a pupil of Ries and Coper's at Camberwell College of Arts in the 1960s, was as excited by the art of prehistory as the best modern abstraction.
Keith became a paper conservationist after completing a history of art degree at Camberwell College of Arts in London.
Greenhalgh's previous posts include, working as a tutor at the Royal College of Art, a lectureship at the Cardiff Institute, Head of Art History at London's renowned Camberwell College of Arts and Deputy Curator of Ceramics and Glass at the V&A.
Daughter Holly is an eyewear designer while son Joe is studying graphic design at Camberwell College of Arts "The children have flown the nest now but the house was great for them in their teenage years.