The engines feature Diamond Like Carbon coated cam followers, designed to reduce friction for improved performance and fuel economy, standard stop/start technology and Energy Smart Management braking/deceleration energy recovery.
What does CMFLR stand for?
CMFLR stands for Cam Follower
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Cambodian Midget Fighting League (hoax)
- Canadian Major Football League
- Canadian Musicians for Liberty
- Central Maryland Football League
- Central Missouri Futsal League
- Circumferential Magnetic Flux Leakage
- Citicorp Maruti Finance Ltd
- Commercial Microfinance Limited
- Community Microfilarial Load
- Coquiltam Minor Football League (Canada)
- Center for Maternal Fetal Medicine (Las Vegas, NV)
- Coastal Mississippi Fire Management Cooperative
- Cruise Missile Force Mix Evaluation
- Columbus Metropolitan Freeway Management System
- Canadian Model Forest Network (est. 1992; Canada)
- Catholic Migrant Farmworker Network
- Canadian Model Forest Network Secretariat (Canada)
- Certified Municipal Finance Officer
- CINCPACFLT (Commander in Chief, US Pacific Fleet) Manpower Field Office (US DoD)
- Central Massachusetts Families Organizing for Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is where we identify 1-femur component, 2-cilindrical joint, 3- cam follower, 4- cam, 5- tibia component, 6-FESTO shock absorber, 7-aditional shock absorber mechanism.
clevis pins, washers and cotter pins replacing the E clips * roller-bearing style cam follower assembly replacing the three cam followers on the CH-47 * new quick-release pin and lanyard for the UH-60 travel lock * more durable brass-and-links catch bag and a shorter, more durable collector assembly The catch bags and collector assemblies will be issued as no-cost replacements during FY 09.
FRANKFURT, Germany, September 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Valeo today presented its latest technology for reducing fuel consumption and pollutant emissions by 20% using an engine cylinder head design that adopts Smart Valve Actuation (SVA) in place of the conventional mechanical operation of engine valves by the cam belt, camshaft and hydraulic cam followers.
If you leave your engine idling from cold for longer than two minutes it actually causes damage to delicate parts like camshafts and cam followers.
Offering mounting flexibility for high- and low-temperature and submerged applications, Graphalloy Yoke Style Cam followers work in temperatures to 750[degrees]F and require no grease/oil that can burn off, gum up in cold temperatures or wash out when submerged.
The MDS (Multi-Displacement System) unit replaces a conventional roller cam follower with a hydraulically pressurized design consisting of an outer sleeve and piston unit to which a roller follower is attached.
Featured bearing products include cam follower, ball, roller, spherical, aircraft and needle bearings.