Tom Murry, president and chief executive of Calvin Klein Inc.
What does CKI stand for?
CKI stands for Calvin Klein Inc. (Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKI
We have 29 other meanings of CKI in our Acronym Attic
- Canoë Kayak Haute Isère (French canoe and kayak club)
- Cosmetic Karl Hadek International
- Centraal Klinisch Hematologisch Laboratorium (Dutch: Central Clinical Hematology Laboratory; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Crozer-Keystone Health Network (Pennsylvania)
- Central Kentucky Hunting Retriever Association
- Central Kitsap High School (Silverdale, Washington)
- Centre for Kinesiology, Health and Sport (University of Regina, CA)
- Claysburg-Kimmel High School (Claysburg, Pennsylvania)
- Cranbrook-Kingswood High School
- Crozer-Keystone Health System
- Camp Kungoso International (Mali)
- Canoe Kayak Information (France)
- Chair-Keyboard Interface
- Championship Karting International (racing)
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Circle K International (collegiate services)
- Cocos Keeling Islands Act of 1955 (Australia)
- Common Key Indicator
- Central Kentucky Inventors Council
- Charleston Kendo and Iaido Club (Charleston, SC; martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Design-driven companies Calvin Klein Inc.
Previously, she served for two years as president of the CK Men's and CK Women's division of Calvin Klein Inc.
which will be responsible for manufacturing and distribution, while design and marketing, advertising and public relations will remain the responsibility of Calvin Klein Inc.
However, the company said that they were necessitated by its prolonged stay in Chapter 11 and the resulting tight liquidity situation, as well as uncertainty regarding the status of its license from Calvin Klein Inc.
As part of the restructuring, Calvin Klein Home has entered into a modified license agreement with Calvin Klein Inc.
Once again, with close collaboration from the local authorities, we have been able to send out a strong message that dealing in counterfeit goods will not pay," said Gabriella Forte, president and chief operating officer of Calvin Klein Inc.
Additional Sponsors include Revlon Foundation, Calvin Klein Inc.