Morgan Mark Byrne, Executive Chairman of Flagstone Reinsurance Richard Wiley, Founder of Wiley Rein LLP Wayne Silby, Founding Chair of Calvert Social Investment Fund WHAT: Final close of LeapFrog microinsurance fund; announcing top-tier new investors; announcing investment strategy for key markets, including: India, Philippines, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa WHEN: May 6, 2010 at 4:00 pm sharp.
What does CSIF stand for?
CSIF stands for Calvert Social Investment Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSIF
We have 29 other meanings of CSIF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Studies on Inclusive Education
- Combined Source Integral Equation
- Command Standards Improvement Executive (DoN)
- Computer Science and Information Engineering
- CSIE Is Something Interesting and Excellent (website)
- Controlled Substances Import and Export Act (also known as the Maritime Drug Law Enforcement Act)
- Computer Simulator in Educational Communication (web-based teaching system)
- Center for the Study of International Economic Relations
- Council on Standards for International Educational Travel
- Calgary Society of Independent Filmmakers (est. 1978; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Canada Strategic Infrastructure Fund
- Coalition to Support Iowa Farmers (est. 2004; Des Moines, IA)
- Communications Service Industrial Fund (US DoD)
- Contractor Support for Initial Fielding
- Cardiac Services Improvement Group (pilot program)
- Centro Studi Informatica Giuridica (Italian: Center for Legal Information Technology Study)
- China Society of Image and Graphics
- Clinical Surgery in General (examination)
- Computer Special Interest Group (various locations)
- Constant Speed Induction Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by SJF Ventures, the financing round included three venture funds that specialize in the cleantech and renewable energy sectors: SJF Ventures, Calvert Social Investment Fund, and Allco Financial Group.
Over the past five years, the Calvert Social Investment Fund Bond Portfolio has been the best performer, with an average annual return of 7.
The first close of the Series A financing came from three institutional investors: * $500,000 from Mountaineer Capital, West Virginia's premier venture capital firm, headquartered in Charleston, WV; * $250,000 from the West Virginia Jobs Investment Trust Board (JIT), a public venture capital fund created to develop, promote and expand West Virginia's economy; and * $250,000 in new investment from The Calvert Social Investment Funds, adding to its previous investment of $400,000.
The Calvert Social Investment Fund Bond Portfolio Class I Shares (CBDIX) is among the winners of the 2008 Lipper Fund Awards, given out last night in New York City.
9 billion of Calvert's taxable fixed income assets, among them the Calvert Income Fund and the Calvert Social Investment Fund Bond Portfolio.
The Calvert Social Investment Fund Bond Portfolio Class I Shares (CBDIX) is among the winners of the 2007 Lipper Fund Awards, given out last night in New York City.
For the same time period, the Calvert Social Investment Fund Bond Portfolio returned 13.