By using the Caltech Submillimeter Observatory on Hawaii's Mauna Kea, the researchers detected triply deuterated ammonias characteristic radio emissions.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Caltech Submillimeter Observatory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young Tour 2000
- Canal Society of New York State (est. 1956; Buffalo, NY)
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Chartered Secretaries New Zealand (est. 1937; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi (band)
- Christian Surfers New Zealand
- Consulting Surveyors of New Zealand (New Zealand Institute of Surveyors)
- Counter-Strike New Zealand (gaming clan)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas (UK)
- Cadet Second Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In collaboration with the NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center on June 2, 2001, NIST successfully deployed a new type of superconducting detector at the Caltech Submillimeter Observatory at the summit of Mauna Kea, Hawaii.
Using a higher-resolution radio telescope, the Caltech Submillimeter Observatory on Mauna Kea, the astronomers examined the gas emissions in greater detail.