Richard Harris serves as CEO of Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union and he also is board treasurer at the $1.
What does CEFCU stand for?
CEFCU stands for Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEFCU
We have 2 other meanings of CEFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church
- Clean Energy Fuels Corporation
- Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation
- Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church (various locations)
- Corps of Engineers Finance Center
- Crouch End Festival Chorus (North London, UK)
- Crystal Evangelical Free Church
- Center for Education in Family and Community Medicine (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Centre de Formation Continue
- Canadian Expeditionary Forces Command (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Caterpillar Employees Federal Credit Union (est. 1937)
- Citizen's Equity First Credit Union
- Concho Educators Federal Credit Union (San Angelo, TX)
- Centre d'Ecologie Fonctionnelle Évolutive (French: Center for Evolutionary Functional Ecology)
- Centre d'Enseignement du Français pour Étrangers (French: Center for Teaching French to Foreigners)
- Centre d'Entrainement à la Forêt Équatoriale (French: Training Center in the Rainforest; Guyana)
- Centre d'Etudes et de Formation en Écologie (French: Center for Studies and Training in Ecology; Belgium)
- Certified Expert Forensic Examiner (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Clean Energy for Eternity (Australia)
- Commission Emploi Formation Enseignement (French: Commission for Employment Training Education; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the financial technology company that develops customized private student lending solutions and powers the cuStudentLoans private student loan program, today announced the addition of Maroon Financial Credit Union (IL), ORNL Federal Credit Union (TN), Corning Credit Union (NY), Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union (CA), University First Federal Credit Union (UT) and Pioneer Federal Credit Union (ID), raising their total client list to over 150 partners who are leveraging their private student lending technology.