In his most recent assignment with Calpine Natural Gas Trust he was engaged in their merger & acquisition and production efforts.
What does CNGT stand for?
CNGT stands for Calpine Natural Gas Trust (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNGT
- Centre for Next Generation Localisation (Ireland)
- Continental Natural Gas & Liquids, Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Council of Non Governmental Organizations
- Collège National des Gynécologues et Obstétriciens Français (French)
- China National Grain and Oils Information Center
- Commission on the National Guard and Reserves
- Crisis Nursery of Greater Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- Centre for Non-Governmental Sectors (Sri Lanka)
- CERN Neutrino to Gran Sasso (particle physics)
- Capillary Non-Gel Sieving Electrophoresis
- Consejo Nacional de Gobierno Transitorio
- Consolidated Natural Gas Transmission (Carrollton, OH)
- Center for Next Generation Video (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle (alternative fuel automobile)
- Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
- California Nevada Hawaii (a district of Kiwanis International)
- Carteira Nacional de Habilitação
- Case/New Holland NV (farm equipment, Netherlands)
- Central Neighbourhood House (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvest also announces details regarding the 2005 distribution taxability for Harvest unitholders, as well as for the former Viking Energy Royalty Trust ("Viking") and Calpine Natural Gas Trust ("CNGT") unitholders.
Also included in this sale is Calpine's 25 percent interest in approximately 80 bcfe of proved reserves (net of royalties) and 32 net mmcfed of production owned by the Calpine Natural Gas Trust (CNGT).
Calpine Corporation , a leading North American power company, announced the closing of the initial public offering of Calpine Natural Gas Trust (TSX: CXT.
Calpine Corporation (Calpine), a leading North American power company, has announced the pricing of the initial public offering of a newly established Canadian trust -- the Calpine Natural Gas Trust (CNG Trust).