It was on a collecting trip to Honduras, where I met Gene McKenzie and she invited me to the Caloosahatchee Bromeliad Society in 1981, soon after it had been formed and I have been a member ever since.
What does CBS stand for?
CBS stands for Caloosahatchee Bromeliad Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBS
We have 661 other meanings of CBS in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit (Royal Brompton Hospital; London, UK)
- Chemical Biological Response Unit (US Marine Corps)
- Cognitive Brain Research Unit (Department of Psychology; University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Cornish Biological Records Unit (est. 1972; UK)
- Cabbage Black Ring Virus
- Constitution of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- Community Based Rehabilitation Worker
- Contractor Brazil (Philco Plant in Manaus; electronic tubes made by Lansdale Philco plant for US Army)
- Caledonian Business School (Glasgow, UK)
- Call Box Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
January 2008 through March 31 2008 BSI Operating Fund Ed Brinkkemper Heather Burch Inez & Leonard Dolatowski Robert Griffith Laura Mesko Rose Marie Rockwell Jurg Rutschman Louis Spielman Cryptanthus Society Saddleback Bromeliad Society BSI Color Fund Christy Brenner Doris Bundy Marilynn Cohen Anne Collings Robert Griffith Bruce McCoy Jack Percival Gene Powers Kay & Joseph Quijada Louis Spielmann Caloosahatchee Bromeliad Society Florida West Coast Bromeliad Society Mulford B.
The Caloosahatchee Bromeliad Society reports the passing of member Kiti Wenzel, 4 months from her 100th birthday.