And for businesses with UNIX(B) workstations, IBM stated plans to develop a CallPath product that connects RISC System/6000(A) computers, running IBM's AIX(A) operating system, to any phone system that supports its CallPath Services Architecture.
What does CSA stand for?
CSA stands for Callpath Services Architecture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSA
We have 1117 other meanings of CSA in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Soldier 95 Pattern
- Contracting Specialist, One Hundred Thousand
- Calcutta Statistical Association
- California Seed Association
- California Sign Association
- California Society of Anesthesiologists
- California Sociological Association
- California Space Authority
- Called Subscriber Answer
- Called Subscriber Internet Address
- Calvert Soccer Association, Inc (Prince Frederick, Maryland)
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cambridge Star Atlas
- Campbell Stephenson Ascolese LLP (law firm; Austin, Texas)
- Camphorsulfonic Acid
- Campus Security Authority (various schools)
- Canada Shipping Act
- Canadian Sablefish Association
- Canadian Sealers Association
- Canadian Secular Alliance (Center for Inquiry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in a sample of IBM's AS/400 ISDN Acess, part of its CallPath Services Architecture.
All are based on IBM's leading-edge switch-to-computer interface, CallPath Services Architecture.