We've built CNAM on a foundation of over 800 direct agreements with carriers to utilize their authoritative data for calling name delivery, creating the industry benchmark for coverage and accuracy.
What does CNAMD stand for?
CNAMD stands for Calling Name Delivery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie
- Call Name Database (Sprint)
- Calling Name (Caller ID)
- Center for Nanophysics and Advanced Materials
- Center for New American Media
- City of Norwich Aviation Museum (UK)
- Class Calling Name Delivery (Bellcore)
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (Paris, France)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés
- China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Company
- Canonical Name (domain name system record)
- Computer Network for Arctic Marine Fauna (NATO)
- Cisco Networking Academy Management System
- College of Nursing and Allied Medical Sciences (Silliman University; Philippines)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salari (French National Health Insurance Agency for Wage Earners)
- California NCLR (National Council of La Raza) Affiliate Network
- Capabilities of the Navy after Next
- Compagnie Nationale de Navigation
- Congress of Native American Nations
- Centro Nacional de Arqueologia Náutica E Subaquática (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calling Name Delivery Information (CNAM): Caller-ID information.
Tekelec's EAGLE 5 SAS platform provides a path to support advanced services such as local number portability (LNP), toll-free, calling card, calling name delivery and mobility management.
Routing delays are minimized, enabling the deployment of advanced applications such as monitoring, security, fraud control, 800 service, calling name delivery, and flexible routing.
SNET DG's national signaling network provides efficient gateway routing of call set-up and wireless roaming messages, wireless calling name delivery, and LIDB/CNAM, number portability, and toll-free database services.
A single connection to SNET DG's nationwide network provides carriers with efficient gateway routing of call set-up messages, wireless roaming, number portability, toll-free database service, calling name delivery, intraLATA CLASS, Calling Card validation, billed number screening and network fraud control.
Supported by North America's largest independent SS7 signaling network, VeriSign offerings in addition to billing and customer care include roaming, clearing and settlements, network visibility and fraud management tools, prepaid, SMS interoperability for text messaging, self-service device activation, and intelligent network database services such as number portability and calling name delivery.
Illuminet specializes in SS7 network services and intelligent network solutions for services such as calling name delivery, calling card validation, domestic and international wireless roaming, wireless clearing, inter-carrier SMS interoperability, number portability, network usage measurement, Operations Support System (OSS) interconnection, toll-free and other specialized database access functions, including real-time account management for providers of prepaid wireless services.