The ICM Link solution enables intelligent call routing via access to Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) signaling information, such as Automatic Number Identification (ANI), Calling Number Identification (CLID), Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS) and optionally caller-entered digits.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Caller-Entered Digits
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Engineering Companies of Washington
- Catholic Education Commission of Western Australia
- Continuing Education Centre for the Water Industry (Czech Republic)
- Centre for Environmental Control and Waste Management (UK)
- Corps of Engineers Civil Works (US Army)
- Cabinet des Estampes et des Dessins
- Caenorhabditis Elegans Death Genes (apoptosis)
- Calgary Economic Development
- California Environmental Dialogue
- Called Station Identification
- Cambodge Enfance Développement (French: Cambodia Childhood Development; Brie-Comte-Robert, France)
- Cambridge Electronic Design (UK)
- Campaign for Economic Democracy
- Campus East Dorms (Liberty University)
- Camurati-Engelmann Disease
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canal Éducatif à la Demande (French: Educational Channel on Demand)
- Capacitance Electronic Disc
- Capital Equipment Development
- Caribéenne d'Etudes et de Développement (French: Caribbean Studies and Development; est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calls can be identified by DNIS (dialed number identification service), ANI (automatic number identification), pilot number, trunk number, transfer number, and IVR (interactive voice response) caller-entered digits.
Data elements gathered can include dialed number, calling line ID and caller-entered digits, as well as information extracted from external databases or created as a result of the call routing process.