Though we have subscribed to the caller identification facility, we are not able to see the actual number, but for three zeros.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Caller Identification
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Central Iron County Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Combined Interface Control Working Group
- Chicago Interfaith Committee on Worker Issues
- Central Indiana Celebration of Women in Computing (Spencer, IN; multi-university conference; est. 2004)
- Combat Information Center Watch Officer (US Navy)
- Combat Information Center Watch Officer
- Centro de Investigaciones Cientificas de Yucatan (Mexico)
- Complete Intersection Calabi-Yau
- Can I Copy Your Homework
- Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología (Interministerial Comission of Science and Technology)
- Calling Identity Delivery (telephones)
- Card Identification Number (credit cards)
- Careless and Inconsiderate Driving (UK)
- Carlsbad Irrigation District (New Mexico)
- Cattle Identification Documents (livestock)
- Cayman Islands Dollar (currency)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Center for Information Dominance (US Navy)
- Center for International Development
- Central Information Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Direct Marketing Association (The DMA) today reminded American businesses and consumers that outbound telemarketing calls will, from now on, be required to include caller identification information.
Byline: Greg Botonis Staff Writer PALMDALE - Detectives investigating the robbery of a Palmdale bank said Friday that they were tipped off to where the robbers were hiding by a telephone caller identification device.
Byline: Bob Drummond Bloomberg Business News California regulators today lost a Supreme Court fight to put tougher rules on caller identification displays of unpublished phone numbers, handing a victory to phone companies and telemarketers as the state prepares to introduce Caller ID to its more than 9 million residential phone customers.
developer of advanced caller identification technology for wireless carriers, announced today that Bob Hart has joined its Board of Directors as Chairman.
Additional highlights include click-to-dial capability from the Outlook contact directory and Internet Explorer Web pages, three-way conferencing and caller identification.
1) PSTN caller identification requires Caller ID service from a telephone service provider.
7 customers can enable full telephony functionality including agent login and work modes, softphone controls, caller identification, and screen population of Siebel 7.