the two denominations pledged a closer relationship in 2001 under the title Called to Common Mission.
What does CCM stand for?
CCM stands for Called to Common Mission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCM
We have 708 other meanings of CCM in our Acronym Attic
- Champaign County Living Wage Association (Illinois)
- Crescent City Lights Youth Theater (New Orleans, LA)
- China Copper-Lead-Zinc Corporation (China)
- Cadastro de Contribuintes Mobiliários (Portuguese: Register of Securities Contributors; Brazil)
- Caisse Chirurgicale Mutualiste (French: Surgical Mutualist Fund; health insurance)
- Calcium Citrate Malate (dietary calcium supplement)
- California Citrus Mutual
- Call Center Management
- Call Connection Management
- Call Control Manager
- Calvary Chapel Murrieta
- Canada Cycle & Motor (hockey equipment manufacturer)
- Canadian Children's Museum
- Canadian College of Microbiologists (Collège Canadien des Microbiologistes)
- Cancer Care Manitoba (Canada)
- Capital Children's Museum (Washington, DC)
- Carbon Concentrating Mechanism
- Carrier Controlled Modulation
- CATIA Configuration Management
- Census Coverage Measurement (US Census Bureau)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just one week after that event, we struggled again with a draft of Called to Common Mission, a Lutheran proposal for a revision of the full communion proposal with the Episcopal Church.
Denver On a commanding vote in both houses, the 73rd General Convention approved the landmark agreement Called to Common Mission (CCM) between the 2.