: this consultation is divided into several phases as follows - Public call for candidates, : - Review and selection of three candidates maximum allowed to tender among the candidates, : - Joint meeting and submission of tender documents : - Submission of tenders, : - Examination of tenders, : - Negotiation where appropriate, : - Final standings : - Attribution.
What does CFC stand for?
CFC stands for Call for Candidates (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFC
We have 554 other meanings of CFC in our Acronym Attic
- Children and Family Benefits Unit (Chicago, IL)
- Citizens for Balanced Use (Montana)
- Customer Facing Business Unit
- Central Florida Bird Watchers
- Constant Fractional Bandwidth (electrical engineering)
- California Film Commission (Hollywood, CA)
- California Fire Code
- California Fisheries Coalition
- Call Failed Class
- Call Failure Code
- Call for Comments
- Calling for Christ (baseball umpires retreat)
- Canadian Film Centre
- Canadian Firearms Centre
- Canadian Forestry Commission (UK)
- Cancer for College (est. 1993)
- Cape Fear Cyclists (Wilmington, NC)
- Capital Facilities Charge (public utilities)
- Car Film Components (Germany)
- Carbon Reinforced Carbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cabinet concluded with a call for candidates, voters and media to be responsible and tolerant and respect different opinions.
By SARAH BARDON InDepenDent Sean Gallagher yesterday made a final call for candidates to sign up to one election leaflet in an effort to save EUR10million for the taxpayer.
Plans now call for candidates for a new mayor and 14-member council to be on the ballot at the same time as secession, tentatively on next November's ballot.
And as a result, a number of other organizations-most notably, Common Cause, Public Campaign, and several state League of Women Voters and PIRG organizations-have joined in the call for candidates to respond.