Through the use of CopperCom's Call Policy Markup Language (CPML), Axes Technologies will accelerate time to market of new revenue-enhancing features for customers of CopperCom's next-generation switching systems.
What does CPML stand for?
CPML stands for Call Policy Markup Language (Digital Telecomm. Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPML
We have 5 other meanings of CPML in our Acronym Attic
- Command Personnel Management Inspections
- Corporate Performance Management Information
- Coste Por Mil Impresiones (Spanish: Cost per Thousand Impressions)
- China Precision Machinery Import Export Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Chinese Precision Machinery Import-Export Corp.
- Composite Probability Modelling of Increased Resolution
- Child Protection Management Information System (various locations)
- Civilian Personnel Management Information System
- Consolidate Personnel Management Information System
- Certified Project Manager for Information Technology
- Call Processing Markup Language
- Commodity Products Markup Language (computer programming)
- Communist Party Marxist-Leninist (est. 1971)
- Compaq Portable Math Library (Linux)
- Component Persistence Markup Language (computing)
- Convolutional Perfectly-Matched Layer
- Compound Poisson Maximum Likelihood Estimate
- Canine Pancreatic Microsomal Membranes (biochemistry)
- Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting (Quaker Meeting; Philadelphia, PA)
- Certificate Program in Medical Management (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CSX 1100 offers the same robust capabilities provided by the CSX 2100, including CLASS and custom calling features, CALEA support, and feature customization with CopperCom's Call Policy Markup Language (CPML).
The TSP uses Call Policy Markup Language (CPML), an extension of the open XML language, created by DTI to open the telecommunications network to the simplicity and power of the Internet.
Call Policy Markup Language (CPML) is DTI's XML-based feature creation language that enables service providers to develop new and innovative services.