``Good use of barge-in results in shorter call holding times and provides extra flexibility to allow both expert and novice users to navigate the same application with satisfaction,'' explains Periphonics Senior Director for Banking and Brokerage Market Development Thomas Gunther.
What does CHT stand for?
CHT stands for Call Holding Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CHT
We have 106 other meanings of CHT in our Acronym Attic
- Community High School of Vermont
- Children's Home Society of Washington
- College of Health and Social Welfare (University of Alaska Anchorage)
- Construction Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations (UK)
- Cranston High School West (Cranston, RI)
- Chief Shipwright Artificer (Indian Navy)
- Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation
- Construction (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations
- Cable Head Tension (oil industry)
- Calgary Health Trust (Canada)
- Canada Health Transfer
- Canadian Healthcare Technology (publication)
- Canadian Humanitarian Trust (tax shelter scheme)
- Caudal Hematopoietic Tissue
- Ceiling Height
- Center for Health Training (various locations)
- Center for Health Transformation (Washington, DC)
- Centre Hospitalier Territorial de Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: New Caledonia Territorial Hospital Center; New Caledonia)
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report depicts number of offered calls, number of handled calls, number of agents assigned, number of agents that should have been assigned, average call holding time, average time to answer the call, average delay in the queue, and more.
324M video stack, location information is captured along with measurements such as call setup time, media initialization time, call holding time, media transfer time, audio and video bit rates and error rates.
In-depth call analysis of this magnitude enhances agent effectiveness and clearly leads to reducing the number of call transfers, call holding time and call backs encountered by a vast majority of callers during the service cycle.