According to the Board of Investment, the Polar is also looking to obtain a call forwarding number to allow Polar users in Pakistan to forward their calls overseas while they are travelling (providing a service that allows the local Pakistani traveller access to reasonable mobile rates while they are out of the country).
What does CFN stand for?
CFN stands for Call Forwarding Number (telecommunication networks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CFN
We have 93 other meanings of CFN in our Acronym Attic
- Cubic Feet per Minute (aviation)
- Central Florida Midrange Users Group
- Cell-Free Medium Vesicles
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley (est. 1999; Youngstown, OH)
- Conselho Federal de Medicina Veterinária (Brazil)
- Commission for Filipino Migrant Workers
- Canadian Forces Maritime Warfare Centre (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Central Flow Meteorologist Weather Processor
- Common Free Market Zone (Commonwealth of Independent States)
- Caldwell First Nation (Canada)
- Canada First Nations
- Canadian Forces Network
- Caring Family Network (est. 1992)
- Carlton Food Network (British digital television channel; UK)
- Case File Number (various organizations)
- Center for Functional Nanomaterials
- Center for Neighborhoods (Louisville, KY)
- Center for Nursing (various locations)
- Centre de Formation Nautique (French: Nautical Training Center; Switzerland)
- Centro de Fusão Nuclear (Portugese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While traditional call forwarding requires the caller to initiate and disable the service from a home or business phone that can be forwarded, remote call forwarding allows employees to alter their call forwarding number without calling from a particular phone.
Corporate end-users will be able to access and modify their service profiles through Web-based Internet access for such tasks as changing their call forwarding numbers.