The software release, scheduled for January 2000, includes the following features: Integrated Call Detail Recording (iCDR), for billing by usage; G.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Call Detail Recording
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Coût Délai Qualité (French: Cost Time Quality)
- Customer Data Quality
- California Dairy Quality Assurance (agriculture program)
- Customer Driven Quality Award (Ford Motor Company)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance Program
- Combat Divers Qualification Course
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
- Call Data Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, it provides access to key back-end services such as billing and call detail recording.
2 includes new and enhanced features for ISDN users, including Call Detail Recording and Dynamic IP Address Allocation.