Lucent has supplied an industry-leading Call Control Manager (CCM) system, Service Access Control Points (SACP) and network management system, with billing and accounting interfaces covering all major cities within the province.
What does CCM stand for?
CCM stands for Call Control Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCM
We have 708 other meanings of CCM in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Camp of the Living Word (Point, TX)
- Champaign County Living Wage Association (Illinois)
- Crescent City Lights Youth Theater (New Orleans, LA)
- China Copper-Lead-Zinc Corporation (China)
- Cadastro de Contribuintes Mobiliários (Portuguese: Register of Securities Contributors; Brazil)
- Caisse Chirurgicale Mutualiste (French: Surgical Mutualist Fund; health insurance)
- Calcium Citrate Malate (dietary calcium supplement)
- California Citrus Mutual
- Call Center Management
- Call Connection Management
- Called to Common Mission
- Calvary Chapel Murrieta
- Canada Cycle & Motor (hockey equipment manufacturer)
- Canadian Children's Museum
- Canadian College of Microbiologists (Collège Canadien des Microbiologistes)
- Cancer Care Manitoba (Canada)
- Capital Children's Museum (Washington, DC)
- Carbon Concentrating Mechanism
- Carrier Controlled Modulation
- CATIA Configuration Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Latest Release of the Call Control Manager Brings Better Unified Communications and Mobility Support, Improved Flexibility and Scalability DALLAS -- Aastra, a leading company at the forefront of the enterprise communication market, today unveiled significant enhancements to its MX-ONE[TM] call control manager for medium and large enterprises with its new release 4.
Features included with all calling plans include caller ID, call forwarding, voice mail over e-mail, multi-party calling, call waiting and Web based call control manager.
167 acoustic echo canceller, voice activity detection, comfort noise generation, jitter buffer, packet loss concealment, DTMF detection and generation, call progressive analysis, caller ID, RTP/RTCP protocols, SIP call signaling, Call Control Manager, and Multi-Channel System-Level Framework.
SIP Call Control Manager (CCM(TM)) Configuration - Remotely provision SIP and PSTN services for seamless interoperability; define LCAs, LATAs and provisionable exchanges; administer and assign CIC/PIC information per subscriber; specify PSTN gateways; and control SIP services and network access.
an all-IP wireless infrastructure manufacturer based in Korea, incorporated RADVISION's SIP protocol enabling technology into its Call Control Manager to create interoperability between IP-based local wireless networks and traditional wireless networks and its Call Agent product for VoIP call processing.
With multiple call control managers on the system, Sphere's IP-PBX can be configured either as one integrated system or as separate, stratified PBXs in different locations.
designers and developers of converged broadband platforms for telecommunications companies, has released its Call Control Manager (CCM(TM)) and Broadband Access Manager (BAM(TM)) for management and delivery of IP-based services over a converged all digital network.