CTL, a global provider of unified messaging systems for the enterprise market, announced today at the Microsoft Exchange Conference the launch of Desktop Call Control and an innovative new service, Wireless Call Control, for the VoiceSupport Win2k Unified Messaging system.
What does CCON stand for?
CCON stands for Call Control
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CCON
We have 2 other meanings of CCON in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Conference Council on Ministries (United Methodist Church)
- Conseil Canadien des Organismes de Motoneige
- Canadian Campaign to Oppose Missile Defence
- Conventional Collateral Mission Effectiveness Model
- Coordination Committee of Maoist Parties and Organisations of South Asia
- Correlation Center Output Message Set
- Centro de Comunicação Social do Exército (Army's Social Comunication Center, Brazil)
- Chicagoland Coalition Opposed to the Militarization of Youth (Illinois)
- Chevrolet Club of Norway (car club)
- Citizens' Coalition on Nanotechnology
- Columbia College of Nursing (est. 1901; Milwaukee, WI)
- Computer Consultants of North Alabama
- Co-Chief Operating Officer (organizational business title)
- Comisiones Obreras (Spanish Labor Union)
- Cumberland County Office on Aging
- Childhood Cancer Ombudsman Program
- Comité Coordinadora de las Organizaciones Populares (Spanish: Committee of Popular Organizations, Honduras)
- Community Clinical Oncology Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The V-Switch is a revolutionary new type of softswitch that provides call control and signaling for access devices at the network edge.
Next generation call control and applications are enabled over the service provider's legacy, circuit based access plant such as Digital Loop Carriers (DLC) or Host Digital Terminals (HDT) using the G6 platform.
Service Providers Using BroadSoft's BroadWorks Can Now Offer Subscribers the Ability to Make and Receive Calls Using Their Office Communicator to Control Their Telephone Covergence, the first company to deliver a unified security and management solution for applications and services based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), announced today the availability of 3rd party call control (3PCC) between Microsoft's(R) Office Communicator and BroadSoft's BroadWorks VoIP application platform.
With our new call control and SIP-based application products complemented by our award winning G6 universal media gateway, we believe we are well positioned with the wireline, cable, and wireless operators as they migrate their networks to an IMS architecture.
Latest release extends support for advanced call control and interoperability with SIP networks and devices including Microsoft Live Communication Server Vail Systems, a leading provider of enhanced telephony and voice hosting solutions, announced today the general availability of the new Vail SIP Telephony Interface Manager (TIM) 1.
Unlike VOIP application platforms that combine open SIP telephony with proprietary application development interfaces, the VoipCenter SIP platform enables rapid, open SIP application delivery via the Call Control XML (CCXML) and VoiceXML standards.
Agilent's NgN Analysis System enables quick identification and resolution of VoIP call control and quality problems, reducing customer defection to competitors through improved QoS.