Public Advocates, on behalf of Californians for Justice, the California chapter of ACORN, and individual parents of children in Title I schools, says that this creates an impermissible loophole in the law: that to be certifiable, enrollees must have completed their alternative route.
What does CFJ stand for?
CFJ stands for Californians for Justice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFJ
We have 24 other meanings of CFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Forces Identity Theft Team (Canada)
- Cambodian Federation of Independent Trade Unions
- Child and Family Investigation Unit (Australia)
- Corruption and Fraud Investigation Unit (World Bank)
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Commercial Fishing Industry Vessel Advisory Committee
- Common Factory for Inspiration and Value in Education (learning management system)
- Commercial Fishing Industry Vessel Safety Act of 1988
- CMV/Canine Factor IX
- CHANCES for Indiana Youth
- Centre de Formation des Journalistes (French: Training Center for Journalists)
- Centre de Formation Judiciaire (French: Judicial Training Center; Senegal)
- Centre de Formation Juridique (French: Legal Training Center)
- Centre for Faith and Justice (Ireland)
- Certificat de Français Juridique (French: French Legal Certificate; law certification)
- Child Fund Japan
- Chiropractic Federation of Japan
- CitiFinancial Japan
- Citizens For Justice
- Club Flying Junior (sailboat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By PAUL TRAN New America Media [Paul Tran is communications director at Californians for Justice, which works with Parents and Students for Great Schools, a coalition of leading grass-roots and advocacy organizations.
For adult organizers, the text messaging made a tremendous difference in working with students during the protests, says Yvonne Paul, assistant director for Californians for Justice, a statewide student organization.
``Having one test alone determine whether a student gets a diploma is not a fair or accurate way of evaluating student knowledge,'' said Mike Chavez, spokesman for the nonprofit Californians for Justice, a community-based organization that works to ensure that low-income and students of color are receiving a quality education.
The Generation Y leaders decided on the program after some research and conversation with Californians for Justice, whose youth and education work has had some success with the program.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of California Student Association, Californians for Justice, the Equal Justice Society, and individual students petitioned the California Supreme Court to block implementation of over $148 million in budget cuts to education and other programs.
PAID FOR BY CALIFORNIANS FOR JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY- NO ON PROPOSITION 34 ID#1346266 MAJOR FUNDING BY POLICE OFFICERS RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF CALIFORNIA ISSUES COMMITTEE 455 Capitol Mall, Suite 600 Sacramento, CA 95814 www.
It never tapped any vein of emotion, according to Abdi Soltani, executive director of Californians for Justice.