Californians Against Government Run Healthcare is the coalition formed to defeat Prop.
What does CAGRH stand for?
CAGRH stands for Californians Against Government Run Healthcare
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Check And Give Protection To (Delta Airlines high value shipments)
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Citizens Against Government Rule
- Colored Angora Goat Registry
- Compound Annual Growth Rate
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (investing)
- Compounded Average Growth Rate
- Cumulative Average Growth Rate (less common)
- Central Arizona Groundwater Replenishment District
- Conseil Affaires Générales Relations Extérieures (French)
- Chicago Area Garden Railway Society
- Canadian Association for Graduate Studies (est. 1962; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons (est. 1977)
- Center on American and Global Security (Indiana University)
- Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (United Arab Emirates)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
- Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Computer-Aided Gear Selection (Chevrolet Corvette transmission)
- Country Action Grant Scheme (Australia)
- Intersections of Software Componentization and Global Software Development (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most contentious issue in this strike is the unions' unwillingness to have their members share in the cost of their own health care premiums," said Bill Dombrowski, president of the California Retailers Association and co-chair of Californians Against Government Run Healthcare (CAGRH).