Jim has joined the established Southern California AFW chapter with Southern California Wing Leader Vince Giampa.
What does CAWG stand for?
CAWG stands for California Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAWG
We have 38 other meanings of CAWG in our Acronym Attic
- Citizen Alien-Waived Emergency Medical
- Can-Am Wrestling Federation (Canada)
- Canadian Armwrestling Federation
- Centro Australia Wholesale Fund
- Characterization of Arc Welding Fumes (American Welding Society book)
- Chinese Alliance World Fellowship (est. 2003)
- Community Action Wyre Forest (UK)
- Cackling Aloud with Gusto
- California Association of Wheat Growers
- California Association of Winegrape Growers
- Child Animal Welfare Group (Farnborough, UK)
- Clean Air Working Group
- Communications Architecture Working Group
- Conformity Assessment Working Group (Trilateral)
- Content Accessibility Working Group (Corporation for Public Broadcasting)
- Cost Analysis Working Group
- Contractors Association of Will and Grundy Counties (Joliet, IL)
- Coherent Additive White Gaussian Noise
- Covert All Weather Gun System
- Central Africa World Heritage Forest Initiative (Congo Basin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
with an award presentation by the Commemorative Air Force's Southern California Wing and remarks by Councilman Tony Cardenas and other officials.
Moreover, the California wing of the eugenics movement used its money and clout to promote its deeply conservative views nationally and internationally.
The Southern California wing operates a museum at the Camarillo Airport, where beautifully restored fighter planes from Russia, Japan, England and the U.
Camarillo Airport is hosting an open house for the Southern California Wing WWII Aviation Museum, 10 a.
WOOF); California Wing, Civil Air Patrol; local law enforcement officers; volunteers CONTACT: Tom Mullins of California Office of Emergency Services, 916-427-6659.
Camarillo: The Ghost Squadron of the CAF, Southern California Wing Aviation Museum will hold an Open House in conjunction with Camarillo Airport's fireworks display.
Squadron 61, one of more than 100 such units that make up the California Wing of the Civil Air Patrol, is the largest.