Miller Moot Court Room at the California Western School of Law in San Diego, the Thomas E.
What does CWSL stand for?
CWSL stands for California Western School of Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWSL
We have 2 other meanings of CWSL in our Acronym Attic
- Cat Welfare Society of Israel
- China Wind Systems, Inc. (alternative energy; China)
- Chugach World Services, Inc. (Alaska)
- CiscoWorks for Switched Internetworks
- Clean Water Solutions, Inc. (Newport, RI)
- Commercial Wireless Systems International (wireless fire alarm manufacturer; Sunrise, FL)
- Crop Water Stress Index (agricultural science)
- Campus-Wide Student Information System
- Caution and Warning System Integration Team
- Child Welfare Society of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Central Wisconsin Soccer League
- Class-Wide Self-Management (education)
- Cold War Service Medal
- Cold War Submarine Memorial Foundation
- Child Welfare Scheme Nepal (est. 1995)
- Children With Special Needs
- Cisco Works for Switched Networks
- Cold Water Soluble Nitrogen (synthetic organic fertilizer)
- Critical Wax Strength Number (measurement)
- Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 2003 San Diego International Law Journal, Member (Fall 2002 - Spring 2003) California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA Attended 2001-2002 Class Rank: Top 14% (31/217) Dean's Honor List (Spring 2002 and Summer 2002) University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA B.
Liang is executive director of the Institute of Health Law Studies at California Western School of Law and co-director of the San Diego Center for Patient Safety at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine.
We are going down a path of accepting a status that changes drastically from location to location in a way that no one in a heterosexual marriage would say is acceptable at all," said Barbara Cox, a professor at California Western School of Law.
Gill is a 1996 graduate of the California Western School of Law in San Diego, where he was awarded the dean's scholarship.
She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law, and she holds a Master of Laws in tax from Georgetown University.
Her Juris Doctorate was awarded by California Western School of Law, where she also received awards for her achievement in Criminal Law, California Sentencing and Advanced Criminal Justice.
Liang is a faculty member and executive director of the Institute of Health Law Studies at California Western School of Law in San Diego.