The California Welfare Directors Association says only a very small percentage of elder financial abuse cases are reported, so it's likely that as many as 225,000 seniors in California and 76,500 in Los Angeles are victimized each year.
What does CWDA stand for?
CWDA stands for California Welfare Directors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWDA
We have 2 other meanings of CWDA in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Wiring Diagram (electrical engineering)
- Consecutive-Weeks Discount
- Consistent with Dates
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- Contract Web Development (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Convert Word to Double Word
- Courseware Development
- Critical Weather Day (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
- Current Working Directory
- Customer Want Date
- Call Waiting Deluxe Activation
- Cambodian Women's Development Agency
- Canada West Doorslammers Association
- Canadian Wholesale Drug Association
- Canal Winchester Downtown Association (Canal Winchester, OH)
- Cases With Days Away (US OSHA)
- Certified Web Design Apprentice
- Ceylon Workers' Democratic Alliance
- Charlie Whumping Don Angst
- Chattahoochee Web Designers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are all learning how to understand the massive amount of data that is available," noted Frank Mecca, executive director of the California Welfare Directors Association.
Frank Mecca executive director of the California Welfare Directors Association, told The Washington Post that the counties in California expect to pay an additional $45 million in general-assistance payments alone because of SSI cuts.