In 2008 Nevada ranked 45th among the states in public disclosure efforts, according to the Campaign Disclosure Project, a joint effort from the UCLA School of Law, the Center for Governmental Studies, and the California Voter Foundation.
What does CVF stand for?
CVF stands for California Voter Foundation (est. 1989)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVF
We have 45 other meanings of CVF in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement and Safety (highway safety awareness)
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Team (various states)
- Commercial Vehicle Excise Tax (Indiana)
- Community Video Education Trust (South Africa)
- Continuing Vocational Education and Training
- Continuously Variable Electronic Transmission (transportation technology)
- Central Virginia Educational Telecommunications Corporation
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit (New York)
- Citrus Vein Enation Virus
- Coordinated and Multiple Views in Exploratory Visualization
- Canadian Venture Forum (finance)
- Carrier Vessel Future (Royal Navy's future aircraft carrier)
- Cavaliers Vétérans France (French equestrian club)
- Center for Vigilant Freedom (various locations)
- Cercle Vélivole Foyen (French flying club)
- Cerfs-Volants Folie (French kite club)
- Circular Variable Filter
- Clean Vehicles and Fuels
- Climatisation Ventilation Froid Industriel (French air conditioning installation company)
- Clôtures Volets Fermetures (French: Fences Shutters Closures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2008 report by the Campaign Disclosure Project, a collaboration of the UCLA School of Law, the Center for Governmental Studies and the California Voter Foundation, supported by The Pew Charitable Trusts, gave New Mexico an F for its "efforts to bring sunlight to political money.
As the largest election jurisdiction in the country, he'll have more challenges like this in the future," said Kim Alexander, president of the California Voter Foundation.
The competition and anger that came out of this will have a detrimental effect on the public interest community in Sacramento for a long time to come," says Kim Alexander, director of the nonpartisan California Voter Foundation.
Seventeen states' disclosure programs failed the assessment, which was conducted by the Campaign Disclosure Project, a collaboration of the California Voter Foundation, the Center for Governmental Studies and the UCLA School of Law.
California Voter Foundation President Kim Alexander said this was the quietest election, in terms of reported problems, that she has experienced in 15 years of monitoring California votes.
The study was conducted by the Campaign Disclosure Project, a collaboration of the University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, the Center for Governmental Studies, the California Voter Foundation and The Pew Charitable Trusts.
org Legislative Analyst Bob Kibrick, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Legal Director Cindy Cohn, Kim Alexander of the California Voter Foundation, and hundreds of grassroots members of VerifiedVoting.