The campaign is being backed by the California Veterinary Medical Board.
What does CVMB stand for?
CVMB stands for California Veterinary Medical Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVMB
- Chino Valley Model Aviators, Inc.
- Cincinnati Veterinary Medical Association
- Collectionneurs de Véhicules Militaires Anciens (French: Collectors of Old Military Vehicles)
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association
- Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association
- Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association
- Conversion Van Marketing Association
- Coordinator of Veteran and Military Affairs
- Corpus Vitrearum Medii Aevi
- Club de Vieilles Motos Anglaises du Québec (French: Old English Motor Club of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Certification Validation Management Board (International Project Management Association)
- Computer Vision Methods for Bioinformatics (IEEE workshop)
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Catawba Valley Medical Center (Hickory, NY)
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- Central Virginia Miata Club (Midlothian, Virginia)
- Central Virginia Mustang Club
- Chicago Vintage Mustang Club (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Veterinary Missions of Canada (Dundas, Ontario, Canada)
- Creative Visions Multimedia Communications (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Groundbreaking Initiative Developed by the California Spay and Neuter License Plate Fund Will Kick Off at the West Los Angeles Animal Shelter on June 8, 2010 LOS ANGELES, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Spay and Neuter License Plate Fund, along with the California Veterinary Medical Board is launching a California Spay and Neuter Specialty License Plate Program to provide funding for free and low-cost spay and neuter surgery programs across California.
The California legislature has delegated to the California Veterinary Medical Board the authority to carry out and enforce the provisions of the Veterinary Medicine Practice Act.