Maybe your local dog park doesn't have that reputation, but there are hidden dangers that dog owners should watch out for, the California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) cautions.
What does CVMA stand for?
CVMA stands for California Veterinary Medical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVMA
We have 6 other meanings of CVMA in our Acronym Attic
- Contractual Valuation Mechanism
- Control Valve Module (NASA)
- Convergence Virtual Machine
- Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (EU)
- Cost Variance Memorandum
- Cramer - Von Mises (statistical test)
- Credential Validation Module
- Crossroads Visual Manager (Crossroads Systems)
- Customer Value Management
- Constrained Variational Method-Configuration Interaction
- Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers' Association
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (Canada)
- Caribbean Veterinary Medical Association
- Catholic Vocations Ministry Australia
- Cedar Valley Manufacturers Association (Iowa)
- Central Valley Madden Association
- Central Virginia Mountainbike Association
- Cercle de Voile de Malbuisson (French sailign club)
- Certified Volunteer Managers Association
- Chester Valley Ministers Association (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boerner, now spokesman for the California Veterinary Medical Association, says his experience gives him confidence in his about-to-be president.
City News Service Cougar sightings prompt warnings Recent mountain lion sightings in Los Angeles and Orange counties prompted the California Veterinary Medical Association on Tuesday to warn people to keep a safe distance from wildlife.
``The majority of the foundation dogs are in Southern California,'' said Deresa Teller of Simi Valley, the owner of Bella, a border collie who was inducted into the California Veterinary Medical Association Hall of Fame.
We are elated by the California Supreme Court's decision not to hear the appeal filed by the California Veterinary Medical Association (CWMA)," said West Hollywood Mayor John Duran.
The California Veterinary Medical Association is the largest state veterinary medical association in the United States, with more than 6,000 members.
Richard Holden, spokesman for the Southern California Veterinary Medical Association, said 60 dogs at a kennel in Stanton were treated in August for what veterinarians suspect may have been the canine flu.
The California Veterinary Medical Association, a veterinarian trade group, fought the West Hollywood declawing ordinance in court, claiming such an ordinance was preempted by State law, and that the City of West Hollywood has no authority to regulate the medical practices of veterinarians, even in West Hollywood.