CALIFORNIA URBAN INVESTMENT PARTNERS (CUIP), a joint venture between real estate investment management and development firm MacFarlane Partners, San Francisco, and California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS), Sacramento, California, has invested $68.
What does CUIP stand for?
CUIP stands for California Urban Investment Partners (joint venture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUIP
We have 1 other meaning of CUIP in our Acronym Attic
- Contre une Immigration Jetable (French immigrant-rights group)
- Collected, Usable, Integrity, Knowledgeable, Actions (COPC)
- Clave Única de Identificación Laboral
- Common Usage Item List (NASA)
- Combined Universities Interprofessional Learning Unit (UK)
- Capital University of Integrative Medicine (Washington, DC)
- Complejo Universitario Islas Malvinas (Spanish)
- Cardiff University Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Canadian Unity Information Office (defunct)
- Controlled Unclassified Information Office (National Archives and Records Administration; US)
- California Urban Issues Project (est. 2003)
- Chancellor's Undergraduate Internship Program (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Connecticut Unfair Insurance Practices Act
- Chulalongkorn University Intellectual Property Institute
- China United Intellectual Property Protection Center
- Center for Urban Initiatives and Research (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Center for Underground Infrastructure Research and Education (Arlington, TX)
- Cambridge University Industrial Society (UK)
- Cardiff University Islamic Society (United Kingdom)
- Colorado United Irish Societies (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company also sold its 25% ownership interest in the 77,000 square foot Margarita Plaza shopping center in Huntington Park, California to California Urban Investment Partners, LLC for approximately $1,886,000.
International real estate investment and services company Kennedy Wilson (NYSE: KW), RECP/Urban Partners and Capri Capital Partners, LLC on behalf of Capri Urban Investors, LLC today announced the acquisition of Serenade, a 400-unit apartment community in Oxnard, CA, from the California Urban Investment Partners (CUIP) for a purchase price of $81.
California Urban Investment Partners, a joint venture between MacFarlane Partners and CalPERS, provided the equity, and Union Bank of California provided interim construction financing.
13, 2003 California Urban Investment Partners (CUIP), a joint venture between real estate investment management and development firm MacFarlane Partners and California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS), has invested $68.
California Urban Investment Partners, LLC is a venture formed by MacFarlane Urban Realty Company, an affiliate of MacFarlane Partners and the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS), the nation's largest pension fund.
Recently, the System's Investment Committee approved an additional $100 million to California Urban Investment Partners, a 1996 partnership formed by CalPERS, real estate advisor Victor B.
In addition, DiRe has had leading roles in developing or managing such programs as the California Urban Investment Partners, Single Family Land Development, CalPERS Indexed REIT Portfolio and CNL Triple Net Leasing Program.