Leading American food industry groups such as the California Prune Board, the Washington Apple Commission, the California Table Grape Commission, the California Tree Fruit Agreement (representing California peaches, plums and nectarines), the Southern United States Trade Association, as well as several individual U.
What does CTFA stand for?
CTFA stands for California Tree Fruit Agreement (est. 1933)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTFA
We have 34 other meanings of CTFA in our Acronym Attic
- Counter-Terrorism Financing
- Court Technology Forum
- Cow-Tipping Fun
- Critical to Function (technical drawings)
- Critical Transfer Frames
- Currency Transaction File
- Cut-Through Forwarding (networking systems)
- Commander Task Force Iraqi Maritime (US and UK)
- CAAT(Controlled Amino Acid Treatment)-binding Transcription Factor/Nuclear Factor 1
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- Canadian Table of Frequency Allocations
- Centre des Technologies de Fabrication en Aérospatiale (French: Center for Aerospace Manufacturing Technologies; Canada)
- Centre Technique de Formation en Assurance (French: Technical Center for Training in Insurance; Tunisia)
- Certificate in Teaching French to Adults
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Chinese Taipei Film Archive (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association
- Cosmetic Toiletry and Fragrance Association of Australia, Inc. (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council (Stephenville, TX)
- Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of Singapore
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recipe from the California Tree Fruit Agreement features white California peaches, also known as Summerwhite.
Consumers can expect a plentiful supply of good-quality peaches as the fresh peach crop is anticipated to be a fairly large one this year with 23 million 25-pound boxes harvested, says Gary Van Sickle, director of research and compliance, California Tree Fruit Agreement.
The California Tree Fruit Agreement (CTFA) has approved a new logo for use in the marketing of fresh California peaches, plums and nectarines.
Peach, plum and nectarines will total some 50 million cartons, seven million fewer than forecast according to the California Tree Fruit Agreement.
The studies on the health benefits of stone fruit are funded by the California Tree Fruit Agreement, The California Plum Board, the California Grape and Tree Fruit League and the Texas Department of Agriculture.
The first shipments departed on the Fourth of July according to the California Tree Fruit Agreement (CTFA).
CATEGORY PLANS The California Tree Fruit Agreement (www.