Hosted by the London office of the California Technology Trade and Commerce Agency (CTTCA), Cal-IT sets itself apart by presenting the very best new technology companies at the point in their development when investment and partnering can have the most impact.
What does CTTCA stand for?
CTTCA stands for California Technology Trade and Commerce Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CTTCA in our Acronym Attic
- Consortium for Technology in Teaching Chemistry
- Copper To The Curb
- Corporate Technical Training Center (UCAR)
- Council Transportation and Telecommunications Committee
- Counter Terrorism Technology Center (Canada)
- Critical Task Training List
- Cut to the Chase
- Cyber Teacher Training Center
- Technological Centre of Telecommunications of Catalonia
- Transition Commission for the Transfer of the Canal Into the Panama Canal Authority
- Closed Tube Thoracostomy Drainage
- Columbia TriStar Television Distribution
- Cute Things They Do
- Camionnette (French: Van)
- Center for Technology and Teacher Education (University of Virginia)
- Chevalier T. Thomas Elizabeth College for Women (est. 1985; India)
- Close to the Edge
- ConcurTasktrees Environment (notation)
- Conference on Telecommunication Techno-Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2001 Group Elects Peter Hartman to Team of Statewide Economic Development Marketing Leadership Team; Focus is to Attract and Retain Businesses in California The California Technology Trade and Commerce Agency (TTCA) announced that Peter Hartman is the newly elected 2002 Northern California Marketing Chair of TeamCalifornia, which partners with the Agency to market California as the premiere location for business.
14, 2001 Group Elects Keith Sutton to Lead Its Statewide Economic Development Marketing Initiatives; Focus is to Attract and Retain Businesses in California The California Technology Trade and Commerce Agency (TTCA) today announced that Keith Sutton is the newly elected 2002 Statewide Marketing Chair of TeamCalifornia, which partners with the Agency to market California as the premiere location for business.