Before this appointment, Brux worked as VP of marketing communications at California Table Grape Commission.
What does CTGC stand for?
CTGC stands for California Table Grape Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTGC
We have 1 other meaning of CTGC in our Acronym Attic
- Cyclotouristes Grenoblois (French: Grenoble Cycling; Grenoble, France)
- California Tomato Growers Association, Inc.
- Cape Tourist Guide Association (South Africa)
- Catalogue of Transmission Genetics in Arabs (Centre for Arab Genomic Studies; United Arab Emirates)
- Certificate in Teaching German to Adults
- Certified TG-3 Auditor
- Christmas Tree Growers Association (Chesterfield, MO)
- Complete Transposition of Great Arteries (cardiology)
- Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries (cardiology)
- Computed Tomography Guided Needle Biopsy
- Compile-Time Garbage Collection (computing)
- Cymdeithas Tai Gogledd Cymru (Welsh: North Wales Housing Association)
- Control Techniques Guideline Document
- Clean Tanks, Gas Free
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor (also known as CCN2)
- Cytokine-Transforming Growth Factor
- Cradle to Grave Fantasy Football League
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor-Like Protein
- Commissie Transport Gevaarlijke Goederen (Dutch: Committee on Transport of Dangerous Goods)
- CenTex Ghost Hunters (Temple, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because USDA's Agricultural Research Service developed the grapevine varieties starting in the 1990s, the department owns them, even though the California Table Grape Commission funded much of the research.
ARS and the California Table Grape Commission funded the research.
FREEBIE LEAFLETS: The California Table Grape Commission is offering two attractive color brochures.
IPC Members Include: Agricultural Council of California, California Association of Winegrape Growers, California Avocado Commission, California Certified Organic Farmers, California Citrus Mutual, California Citrus Research Board, California Dried Plum Board, California Farm Bureau Federation, California Grape and Tree Fruit League, California Pear Advisory Board, California Strawberry Commission, California Table Grape Commission, California Tree Fruit Agreement, Western Pistachio Association, Western Growers Association and the Wine Institute.
Susan Day, vice president of international marketing at the California Table Grape Commission, says the UK is the world's fourth largest consumer of table grapes, although exports have fluctuated over the past five years.
Studies by the California Table Grape Commission indicate that tonnage movement during a week promotion period will increase up to 500%, if the retail price goes from $2.
The California Table Grape Commission is offering a free brochure on ``mom's clubs'' - support groups for parents - to anyone thinking about starting such a venture.